We planned a wine tour last weekend in my hometown to celebrate some birthdays so I set out to make up some wine themed cards!

I took out this perfect set from Unity Stamp Co. and stamped it onto distress watercolour cardstock. 

Next, I did some ink smooshing with Rustic Wilderness + Seedless Preserves + Villainous Potion. I added in some spatters with the ink as well.

I wasn't happy with how dark my stamped images were, so I decided to stamp on another piece of paper, paint them up with Tombow markers and some water, and then fussy cut them to put on top.

I chose a coordinating sentiment with the set and stamped it several times so that you could read it amongst the colours. I made a reel on Instagram too!

Paper: Distress watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Green Tea (Taylored Expressions); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Drink Wine Feel Fine (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Basic Black (Pinkfresh Studio); Rustic Wilderness, Seedless Preserves, Villainous Potion distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Markers: 177, 676, 679, 761, 992 (Tombow)
Dies: Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS