It was my husband's Grandma's birthday recently, so I took out a favourite from The Greetery to colour up with my Tombow markers. Usually I use the coordinating stamps to colour in the flowers in this set, but this time I thought it would be fun to watercolour.

I stamped the floral image onto some distress watercolour paper and heat embossed it in gold. Then, I coloured it up with my markers and a wet paintbrush. I used the Postal Frames die and set the panel onto a light grey card base.

I knew I wanted to use the Let's Have a Word: Birthday die and cut it out in gold foil paper. To finish it off, I used a 'Happy' stamp from Digit Sentiments heat embossed in gold and set it on a die from Sentiment Suite Basics

Paper: Fog (Lawn Fawn); Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz); Gold Foil paper (CTMH)
Stamps: Digit Sentiments, Sketchbook Roses (The Greetery)
Dies: Let's Have a Word: Birthday, Postal Frames, Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery)
Embossing Powder: Princess Gold (Ranger)
Markers: N60, 312, 451, 772 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS