August 21, 2014

Best Day Ever

I am trying to get on a roll here with cards before I go back to work! Here is a card I made today for my brother-in-law's birthday coming up in September. I used the Freshly Made Sketches layout and the colours from Color My Heart.
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
ink - Juniper, Sweet Leaf; stamp sets - Cricut Artiste Collection Kudos, It's Your Day;
Stripe embossing folder. Shapes cut from Artiste Cricut cartridge.



SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love the texture behind those sweet circle elements! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but effective! The embossing makes it. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texture! What a great touch to overlap the Washi Tape with the embossed layer. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty colors together! And I love the texture of the embossed stripes. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Love those colors and that background. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS