It's tinsel time at Heart2Heart, which means you need to make a project using the colours Lagoon, Black, and Silver (or something close to those). I decided to make another Christmas card to add to my stash...I'm almost done! I just love how the Artfully Sent cartridge makes cards so easy.
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Silver Glitter paper, White Daisy and Lagoon cardstock; Ink - Lagoon;
Stamps - Very Merry Christmas; Embellishments - Black Twine, Clear Sparkles.
Shapes cut from Artfully Sent and Artiste Cricut cartridges. 

Hope to see you in the gallery this month at Heart2Heart!
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. What a gorgeous card, Allie - I love the glitter paper :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS