February 13, 2015

Love Your Valentine

Here is a Valentine I whipped up tonight using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and the Heartstrings paper packet featured over at Color My Heart Color Dare.
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Whisper, White Daisy, Lagoon, Heartstrings patterned paper; Ink - Pixie;
Stamps - Whooo's Your Valentine; Embellishments - Red enamel hearts, Silver shimmer trim.
Shapes cut from the Artiste & Art Philosophy Cricut cartridges. 



SHARE 13 comments

Add your comment

  1. Perfect take on the sketch, Al!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thank you for playing along this week on Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Cool that you used the other side of the embossed paper..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job on this weeks sketch for AHSC. I often turn my embossed papers around for a different effect. Fun isn't it ! I love the softness of this card. Thanks for joining us !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super sweet card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

    Brandi R
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love that you debossed the cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you embellished this card. Very nice. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. I love the colors on the heart die-cuts. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the reversed embossing! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda N
    AHSC DT member
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty Valentines card! That embossing folder is perfect. Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, Allie. I like that the hearts are inset. Nice look! Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you used these colors and the inverted embossing! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS