March 25, 2015 in ,

Time for Tea invites

This week I have been busy making invitations for my sister-in-law-to-be's shower! We are going with a tea theme, so I was stoked to pull out my fun Verve stamps.

I kept the layout simple starting with the Retro Sketches design. I wanted to keep the invites slightly rustic, but delicate and was inspired by the photo over at The Shabby Tea Room, which worked out perfectly with their wedding colours! I am also linking up with "anything goes" over at Simon Says Stamp.
Paper - White Daisy, Blush cardstock; Dotty For You, Perfect Day patterned papers (CTMH); 
Ink & Embossing - White Daisy, Black, Silver (CTMH); Stamps - Coffee, Better With You (Verve);
Dies - Cuppa Joe (Verve); Cricut cartridges - Art Philosophy, Artfully Sent (CTMH).


SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. These are great, Allie! What a fun idea for a shower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty invites, looks like a fun time!! thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Beautiful Blooms" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lovely invite cards, hope the bride had a lovely bridal shower.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS