February 07, 2017

Coffee & Friends

It was a SNOW DAY today! I can't believe I'm saying it! I know many cities have snow days, but here in the Kootenays this is extremely rare. Despite the large amounts of snow we typically get every winter, we never seem to close schools! Anyways, I thought I would bust open my February card kit from Simon Says Stamp. I used the sketch from Fusion and am also linking up another entry for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge...I figure not only are these cards involving the "colour of love" but also their coffee theme is one that many love, too :)
Paper - Doll Pink cardstock (SSS); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); 
Cream and Sugar patterned papers (Doodlebug); Stamps - Coffee and Tea (SSS); 
Ink - White Shimmer (Delicata) embossed with Seafoam White powder (Ranger); Chocolate (CTMH);
Dies - Stitched Circles (SSS); Embossing Folder - Simple Chevron (CTMH); 
Embellishments - Latte Love shape sprinkles (Doodlebug).


SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love your fabulous coffee cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie!! I really love these! Looks like you're having fun with the kit :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS