The weekend has arrived and this card makes me think of TGIF! This paper is from my favourite paper collection at Close To My Heart right now. It just screams fall to me! I made this card for my brother-in-law's birthday this month. I'm linking up with the "banner day" challenge over at Heart2Heart. I'm really enjoying painting with my distress inks. I used hickory smoke and wild honey to colour the beer and then used salty ocean to give some colour and dimension to the glass mug and to help the mug pop from the background.
Paper - Saffron, Sapphire, White Daisy cardstock; Grateful Heart paper collection (CTMH)
Stamps - Beer Blueprint (Tim Holtz); Ever So Much (PTI)
Ink - Salty Ocean distress ink; Hickory Smoke, Wild Honey distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Dies - Stitched Pennants (Verve); Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box)

SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. The shadowing of blue behind the beer makes the beer appear cold, and loving the plaid background...great masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really great, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I am waiting on the paper as we speak. I can't wait to play with it. This is a perfect man card. Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! I really like it! Thanks for joining in on our Banner Day over at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS