I've been wanting to get this older Close To My Heart wreath set for awhile now this fall. When I saw the current layout over at Freshly Made Sketches, it just screamed wreath to me! Needing some sympathy cards, I felt the wreath could serve as a warm heartfelt sympathy card. I intended to add the "three" items to the wreath at the bottom like the sketch, but it just looked too busy with this wreath, so I chose to make this paper bow instead.
Paper - Espresso, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH); Knit Picky Fall (Lawn Fawn)
Ink - Goldrush, Sunset, Cocoa (CTMH); Antique Linen distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps - Remarkable Wreath (CTMH); Blessings (Verve)
Dies - Wonky Stitched Squares (MFT); Perfect Bow (SSS)
Candle is Apple Spice made in BC by Canvas Candle Company

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Oh how lovely! This sketch was made for a wreath! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS