As the snow is softly falling peacefully around my house this card seems to emanate that same feeling. I hadn't thought to splatter acrylic white paint on a card until recently, even though I use it all the time at school with students, and I love the effect it gives! This card came together at a friend's request for some Christmas cards, so I really aimed to tailor it towards her likes. I intended to add a sentiment to the front, but thought once it came together that it might be too busy with one. I am linking this card up with the Lawn Fawnatics winter holiday challenge.

Paper - Juniper, Black, White Daisy, Watercolour cardstock (CTMH)
Ink - Archival Black, Clover (CTMH); Evergreen Bough, Hickory Smoke, Wilted Violet distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps - Cheery Christmas, Forest Feast, Hedgehugs (Lawn Fawn)
Dies - Cheery Christmas, Forest Feast, Hedgehugs, Stitched Mountain Borders, Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. wooooooooow!! those purple mountains are soooo pretty!!!! the critters decorating that tree have ny heart!! soooo cute! so sweet! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Allie! The purple mountains really make the card!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS