I was in the mood to watercolour this weekend and pulled out this cactus set from Art Impressions. I followed along with the instructions on the back of this set while substituting a few different colours that I had. I decided to keep it pretty minimalistic and just mounted the watercolour paper onto this beautiful heavyweight Lawn Fawn paper with some foam tape. I am linking up with the current "outdoor scenes" challenge over at the Art Impressions blog.

Paper - Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Paper Bag cardstock (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps - Southwest, Foliage Set (Art Impressions)
Markers - NO. 15 olive green, NO. 18 dark brown, NO. 29 Prussian blue (Marvy); N65, 177 (Tombow)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS