A nature-inspired modern rustic mountain baby card for a custom set I am putting together! I have had visions of stitched elements, mountains, and this beautiful baby quote (definitely one of my favourites!) floating around in my head the last couple of weeks so I was pretty happy to find some time to put it all together. I kept going back and forth over one or two trees on this card but I think I have finally decided to just keep it at one. I made a few more of this version and decided I preferred the one tree on the other side! And after all this time, I finally realized this summer that the mountain views I look at actually have darker mountains closer up and lighter in behind. I could easily achieve this look with our two-tone paper at Close To My Heart by using each side to diecut my mountains!

Paper - Charcoal (CTMH); Stampers Select White (PTI); Kraft (Lawn Fawn)
Ink - Archival Black, New England Ivy (CTMH)
Stamps - Inside & Out: Baby (PTI); Cheery Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Dies - Stitched Mountain Borders, Cheery Christmas (Lawn Fawn); 
Wonky Stitched Squares (MFT); Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Such an amazing design. I love everything you've put together for this!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS