Here is the birthday invitation I designed this year for my son's 2nd birthday. I really wanted this picture to take place outside but the light that day really threw off these colours and editing does not seem to help! Oh well, I still love how the invitation turned out :). I have learned that it is much more practical for me to enjoy making one elaborate invitation and take a picture to send out to everyone to invite.

Paper - Charcoal, Watercolour paper, White Daisy, Gold glitter paper (CTMH);
Frankenstein Line Dance, Jack O'Lantern Line Dance, Perfectly Plaid Chill (LF)
Stamps - Jump For Joy, Cheery Christmas (LF)
Ink - Archival Black, Olive (CTMH)
Dies - Jump For Joy, Cheery Christmas, Stitched Mountain Borders (LF); Wonky Stitched Squares (MFT)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS