It's my baby's 2nd birthday today! I wanted to make him a special birthday card so I pulled out some of my Lawn Fawn favourites. My goal was to create a scene similar to our yard. Harvey gets very excited these days watching the deer in our yard. We have some beautiful poplar trees all over our yard amidst a mountain view so I tried to recreate that with these Lawn Fawn die cuts. I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out :).

 Paper - Stampers Select White (PTI); Charcoal, Cocoa, Watercolour paper (CTMH); 
Perfectly Plaid Chill, Frankenstein Line Dance (LF)
Ink - Archival Black, Cranberry (CTMH)
Stamps - Happy Village, Cheery Christmas (LF); Alphabet (CTMH)
Dies - Happy Village, Cheery Christmas, Happy Birthday Line Border, 
Stitched Hillside Border, Stitched Mountain Borders, Birch Trees (LF)
Markers - 761, 969, 977, 992 (Tombow)


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS