This quote from The Grinch is one of my favourites and seems to ring more true for me each year. I love to make tags with this stamp set, but I thought I would also make up some cards with it, too. I decided to use the beautiful stencils from The Greetery to surround the words and thought I would create a gingham design for my envelope. I used Evergreen Bough distress oxide ink for both the card and the envelope. I used the new blending brushes from Studio Katia and cannot believe the difference they make!

Paper - Stampers Select White (PTI)
Envelope - 5.5 Bar Envelopes: White (The Greetery)
Ink - Evergreen Bough distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps - Quoted: Little Bit More (PTI)
Stencils - Flappable, Frosty Flakes (The Greetery)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I really love this! Could see it in a bunch of colours.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS