I almost forgot to post my last Christmas card that I made this year! I got these beautiful sprigs from The Greetery and couldn't wait to see them arranged in the mason jar I already had. I created a green Christmas hue behind the arrangement with some pine needles distress oxide ink and layered it all onto a Nordic die with a navy card base.

Paper - Blue Corn (TE); Stampers Select White (PTI)
Ink - Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo distress oxide (Tim Holtz);
Candy Apple, Evergreen, Clover, White Daisy, Grey Flannel (CTMH)
Stamps - Budding Beauties Winter, Just Mason Around (The Greetery)
Dies - Nordic Frames, Just Mason Around, Budding Beauties Winter (The Greetery); Basic Tags (CTMH)


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS