I had fun stamping out some daisies and eucalyptus sprigs from The Greetery the other day. I wanted to make up some special thank you cards for some family who really helped us out during our two-week self-isolation after we got back from our trip to Maui.


I played around with stamping different colours of distress oxide ink together, as well as stamping the layers in the same colour. I enjoyed assembling some different combinations together held by a mason jar.


I was going for a light pink colour of mason jar and was able to achieve that by using second generation stamping with spun sugar distress oxide ink.


I tried out a few different colours for my windowpane plaid background and I think the light pink version is my favourite! Here is a closer look at the wild honey and juniper background colours.



Paper: White (PTI)
Stamps: Just Mason Around, Oopsie Daisy, Simple Things (The Greetery); Thank You (CTMH)
Ink: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Juniper, Flaxen, White Daisy (CTMH)
Dies: Just Mason Around, Oopsie Daisy, Simple Things (The Greetery); Stitched Circle Tags (LF)
Embellishments: Twine (PTI)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. These are stunning, Allie! I love seeing what you put together with all those blooms!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS