I got a fun request to make up some "will you...be my bridesmaid" cards for someone I connected with through Instagram. She gave me a colour palette from Pinterest and asked that two be the same and one be a little more special to ask the maid of honour.



The Sketchbook Roses set from The Greetery seemed fitting to go along with the inspiration pic and I was able to use my Cricut to achieve the custom sentiment.


To make the third card a little extra special, I flipped the roses around and added a misty Blue China distress oxide ink hue behind it.


Paper: White (PTI), Cold Press Watercolor paper (Canson); Blue Corn (TE)
Stamps: Sketchbook Roses (The Greetery)
Ink: Pixie, Barn Red, Goldrush, New England Ivy (CTMH); Blue China distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Sketchbook Roses, Postal Frames (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS