It's that time to start making Mother's Day cards, so I thought I would start with some plantable ones! I wanted to see what a group of daisies might look like on a single layer card, so I tried out two different colour combinations. I tried out black in the centre this time for something different!



On the first card, I used dried marigold + spun sugar + worn lipstick distress oxide ink for the daisies.


On the second card, I used milled lavender + spun sugar + faded jeans distress oxide ink for the daisies.


Paper - White plantable paper wildflower seed mix (Botanical Paperworks)
Ink - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, Milled Lavender, Faded Jeans, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Stamps - Oopsie Daisy (The Greetery); Typed Note (CTMH)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS