Today I finished putting together some cards for my cousins (and some for Lane & Meadow) to congratulate them on their new homes. I used the stitched square frames dies from Close To My Heart to set my scene and then used papers and cardstock from Lawn Fawn.

I set out with the Happy Village set from Lawn Fawn, however, one of my cousins moved into a condo building and I did not seem to have the right image. I decided on using the hospital image from the Village Heroes set and masking off the cross at the top so that it just looked like a tall building. I added in some trees and clouds to help ground the scene from both of these stamp sets.

My images are stamped onto Canson Coldpress Watercolour Paper and then coloured up with Tombow markers. I used a bit of Pine Needles distress oxide ink for the tops of my stitched hills.

Paper: White (SU); Black Licorice cardstock, Knit Picky, Gotta Have Gingham (LF)
Stamps: Happy Village, Village Heroes (LF)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH); Pine Needles distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Happy Village, Village Heroes (LF); Stitched Square Frames (CTMH)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS