June 22, 2021 in , ,

Sending Big Hugs

 This spring it has been wonderful to finally do something semi-normal again and take my son, Harvey, to gymnastics. With lots of extra safety measures and regulations in place, we were able to enjoy a parent and tot class at our local gymnastics gym. I knew I definitely wanted to make up some cards to thank our two amazing coaches for this great experience.

I decided to keep my cards simple and just use the fantastic Lawn Fawn Giant Sending Big Hugs die. I added in some white details to some of the black letters and hearts. 

The Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag provided lots of different sized hearts for me to choose from to embellish my cards. I am linking up with the Lawn Fawnatics current "little things" challenge.

Paper: Black Licorice, Perfectly Plaid Remix (Lawn Fawn); Gold Glitter paper (CTMH)
Dies: Giant Sending Big Hugs, Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Big and little things! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS