I put together another card for the Fall|Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I used some of my favourites from Pigment Craft Co.

I stencilled some hearts from the Latte Heart Stencil in a fading pattern with dark -> light inks. I then stencilled some Bold Diagonal Stripes onto a card base and mounted my heart panel on top. I cut several Tea Cups and layered them together to give my cup some dimension. Lastly, I stamped the 'cozy' (probably my favourite!) and 'wishes' in Turmeric ink for my sentiment.

All supplies are Pigment Craft Co.:

Paper: Ultra Smooth Stamping Cardstock 
Ink: Eucalyptus, Fir, Jade, Sage, Turmeric 
Stamps: Sweater Season Sentiments, Tea Cup
Dies: Tea Cup
Stencil: Bold Diagonal Stripe, Latte Heart 

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. These ink colours are just amazing! I love all your coffee & tea cards :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS