When I first saw some of Pigment Craft Co.'s holiday release, I could not get the Treemendous Bough out of my mind. It was so beautiful and detailed with the layered stamps...it was a NEED for my Christmas stash!


I also really liked the design team sample using the bough with the 'Joyful' sentiment from Joyful and Merry Sentiments

I decided to start with the bough and have it look like the bottom bough of a Christmas tree. I used Eucalyptus + Sage + Fir inks to layer the bough.

At first, I wanted to cut out the 'Joyful' sentiment out of silver glitter paper; however, I could not find enough. My next best was black glitter paper and I quite liked how it turned out. I made a few of these but wondered if I could use a different sentiment with this design.

Then, my eyes landed on the 'Merry and Bright' sentiment and I had an idea. I noticed that I could just use the die cut 'and' cut out of gold glitter paper. Next, I stamped the 'Merry' and 'Bright' in Black ink and then layered my gold glitter die cut on top. I was thrilled with how it turned out!

Christmas Card Count: 8 + 8 = 16  

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black glitter, Gold glitter (CTMH)
Stamps: Joyful and Merry Sentiments, Treemendous Bough (Pigment Craft Co.)
Ink: Eucalyptus, Fir, Sage (Pigment Craft Co.); Black, Cocoa (CTMH)
Dies: Joyful and Merry Sentiments (Pigment Craft Co.)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS