My sister-in-law asked me to make up some Christmas cards for her this year. I decided to make them all the same (though I switched out the sentiments to give a few varieties) and included cute coordinating envelopes.

I used Winter Sketches from The Greetery along with some inks from Pigment Craft Co.. The branch is first stamped in Ground Espresso distress oxide ink and then next with Juniper ink. The berries are stamped once with Rosewood ink and then the top layer is stamped three times with the same ink.

I thought that the sentiments from Tree Trimmings went well with this design. I used all three on her card set.

To finish the set off, I used the Flappable striped stencil to create a gingham pattern on the envelopes with Juniper ink.

Christmas Card Count: 70 + 2 = 72

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Winter Sketches (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Ground Espresso distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Juniper, Rosewood (Pigment Craft Co.)
Stencils: Flappable (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS