It was our friend, Hugh's 1st birthday last week, so I decided to make him a slider card from the Lawn Fawn Duh-nuh set. I stamped several sharks and tried a couple of different Tombow colours on them. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I decided to make up two cards. As I was photographing them, my 4 year old insisted that I should include goldfish crackers in the photo :).

To set my scene, I started off with the Watercolor Wishes Rainbow collection paper and chose the blue watercolour sheet. I used two different sides of it to get a slightly different look for each card. I chose to put my slider in the middle of the blue paper. I used the other speckled papers from that same collection as my card base. Next, I cut out some sand from Kraft paper and added my sentiment using the 'jawsome' from that set and other words from Yeti Or Not.

I lined up my shark and stamped the 'duh-nuh' sentiment around it to indicate saying it as the shark moves along the water.

Here is a video to see the slider in action!

Paper: Kraft, Watercolor Wishes Rainbow (Lawn Fawn); Coldpress watercolor paper (Canson)
Stamps: Duh-nuh, Yeti Or Not (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Duh-nuh, Slide On Over, Stitched Hillside (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N55, N75 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS