My Auntie Karen sent along a few extras with my birthday card last month - some Dashing Sentiments diecuts stamped and ready to go! This worked perfectly to help me put together a design quickly for some special birthday cards.

I started with the Bitty Diagonal Stripe Stencil from Pigment Craft Co. and inked it up using Jade ink on a card base. Next, using a smaller rectangle (3 1/4 x 4 1/2) I stamped the Treemendous Bough using Walnut Stain distress oxide ink with Jade + Juniper + Balsam inks.

I popped my rectangle up with foam tape and added in the 'Happy Day' sentiment from Dashing Sentiments. I love how this card can be used for birthdays but still lends itself to other occasions. 

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Dashing Sentiments, Treemendous Bough (Pigment Craft Co.)
Inks: Balsam, Jade, Juniper (Pigment Craft Co.); Walnut Stain distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Dashing Sentiments (Pigment Craft Co.)
Stencils: Bitty Diagonal Stripe (Pigment Stamp Co.)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love what you've put together, Allie! So many possibilities with this card :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS