Here is a thank you card I made recently to give to two amazing educators and their classes that I had the good fortune to work with this semester. My goal was to create a storytime forest scene since I am teaching a reading course this semester.

I took out the Lawn Fawn Den Sweet Den set and used the bear reading and a couple of the smaller bear cubs. I wanted one of the bears to appear to be climbing up a stack of books and another one dreaming.

I set my scene using the Forest Backdrop and then added in a Giant Thank You to my background. I embossed it all using the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop

For the picture setup, I just had to include a magical book I am currently reading myself: "The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse" by Charlie Mackesy. Definitely check out this stunning artwork and timely captions!

Paper: Kraft, Let It Shine (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah); Clover (CTMH); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Stamps: Den Sweet Den, S'more The Merrier (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies: Den Sweet Den, Forest Backdrop, Giant Thank You, S'more The Merrier, Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS