April 02, 2022 in , , ,

ABC

 My university students are heading out on their teacher practicums this spring and I am looking forward to supervising a few of them! Here is a card I made for each of them to celebrate the beginning of their practicum. I was inspired by Audrey Tokach's card back in February and decided to give it a school twist.

I took out the Lawn Fawn Village Heroes set and chose to use the schoolhouse and schoolbus for my scene. Next, I embossed a woodgrain onto a piece of white cardstock and used the scalloped circle from the Reveal Wheel die set. I had a stitched circle from Simon Says Stamp that fit nicely inside. 

I took out some Cilantro cardstock and used the Forest Border to create a hillside. I mounted it onto some blue Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. I thought my scene needed a little cloud accent, so I used the smallest from Simple Puffy Cloud Frames. I mounted the whole scene onto foam squares and set it on my background.

To finish off the card design, I decided to cut out 'ABC' using Henry's ABCs + Barn Red cardstock. I also added in a little 'Good Luck' speech bubble from You Goat This + Garden Before 'n Afters. I am linking up with the "anything goes" contest over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Paper: Barn Red, Cilantro, Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah); Coldpress watercolour (Canson)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Garden Before 'n Afters, Village Heroes, You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Forest Border, Simple Puffy Cloud Frames, Reveal Wheel, Stitched Woodgrain Background, Village Heroes, You Got This (Lawn Fawn); Stitched Circles (SSS)
Markers: N15, N55, N75, N95, 451, 856, 992, 993 (Tombow) 

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I bet they love them, Allie! These turned out so great :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS