Here is a plantable card I made up recently to send up to Fullfill

I started out by using Mowed Lawn distress ink for the tulip stems. Next, I used Villainous Potion with Chipped Sapphire detail on top. For the other flowers I chose Fossilized Amber distress oxide ink.

I wanted the small flowers to have their own colour but not overpower the other colours in the bouquet, so I chose Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink.

I wanted to keep the sentiment open to a variety of occasions (Spring, Easter, Mother's Day, Birthday, Thank You, and more!), so I went with a 'For You' that was included in the new Print Shop Spring Mix set.

Stamps: Flower Market Bouquet, Print Shop Spring Mix (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Mowed Lawn distress ink; Chipped Sapphire, Fossilized Amber, Tumbled Glass, Villainous Potion distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS