Here is a look at some plantable cards I made up as samples for an upcoming collaboration! I specifically wanted to highlight Canadian brands, so I took out some stamps and inks from Pigment Craft Co. I made three cards and sent one off that I will hopefully showcase soon! Sadly when I went to photograph these cards, the flowers I used dropped a splash of water right on one of the hearts and caused the ink to bleed a bit - oops!

I wanted to use the new Hole In My Heart set and chose to stamp the hearts in Balsam + Jade. I really liked the previous palette I had used with Pigment inks so I decided to centre my design around it again.

This time, however, I decided to try stamping the flower details inside the heart using the Hole In My Heart Fillers stamp set. I LOVE how it turned out! 

I wanted to use a sentiment that could be for Mother's Day, but also lent itself to other occasions like birthdays and thank you's, so I chose "you're the best" from the Hole In My Heart Fillers stamp set.

Stamps: Hole In My Heart, Hole In My Heart Fillers (Pigment Craft Co.)
Ink: Balsam, Ficus, Glow, Jade (Pigment Craft Co.)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS