These cards were made for my students out on practicum! I wanted to create a little scene with these sweet Lawn Fawn goats and decided to make a mini slimline.

I wanted to create a scene using the picket fence and decided on creating something small in the middle. I placed my embossing plates so that the picket fence only cut in the middle of the card. Next, I took my grassy stencil and inked up some grass using Rustic Wilderness distress oxide ink. I put in some scrap paper over my fence to softly ink the sky using Broken China distress oxide ink.

I chose a smaller goat from You Goat This. I liked this one because it looked like he was jumping and I also wanted to put a daisy in his mouth! I cut a slit in the opening of his mouth to slide the flower in a little more.

I popped the goat up on some foam dots and added him to the scene. I then stamped "You Goat This" at the bottom!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Coldpress watercolour (Canson)
Stamps: You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Broken China, Rustic Wilderness distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Large Mini Slimline Stackables; Slimline Picket Fence Border, You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Slimline Simple Grassy Hillside (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS