I got to attend a beautiful wedding down in Montana this weekend at my old roommate's family cabin on Glen Lake. Knowing the beautiful setting, I just had to pull out the Reflections set from The Greetery to make her card.

I had just received my Uncharted Mariner distress oxide set and couldn't wait to try it out for the water on this card. I love the coverage of the Pigment Craft Co. inks, so I used Juniper + Balsam for the trees and then Ficus for the grass. The tree trunks are stamped in Ground Espresso distress oxide ink.

I found the perfect sentiment for this wedding card from the Signed + Sealed: With a Kiss set. Congratulations, Micki & Joe!

Stamps: Reflections, Signed & Sealed: With a Kiss (The Greetery)
Inks: Balsam, Ficus, Juniper (Pigment Craft Co.); Ground Espresso, Pumice Stone, Uncharted Mariner distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS