It was my Grandpa's 90th birthday last week! To make him a special card, I took out some supplies from The Greetery

I first started by die cutting '90' out of the Bold Numbers dies. I wanted to offset the white numbers with gold and used some Gold Foil paper from Close To My Heart. I used the Digit Sentiments Stamp Set to add 'Happy' and 'th' to my sentiment.

When thinking about my design, I knew that I wanted to incorporate the Nordic Frames somehow. My Grandpa lives in Nelson and the style just makes me think of a mountain ski town so I thought it was fitting! 

Instead of using the 'birthday' stamp from the set I was using, I decided to use the Let's Have a Word: Birthday die cut in both gold foil + black cardstock. Happy 90th Birthday, Grandpa!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Gold Foil (CTMH)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Digit Sentiments (The Greetery)
Dies: Bold Numbers, Let's Have a Word: Birthday, Nordic Frames (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS