I had this colour combo in mind when I took out the Pinkfresh Studio Brushed Sentiments Holiday set to play around. I absolutely love that I can stamp and cut out multiple sentiments at one go! I decided to emboss the sentiments in gold.

Next, I took out the beautiful Pine & Berry Background Stamp from The Greetery. I used Iced Spruce distress oxide ink. I trimmed it down so that I could have a nice white border from my card base.

I made several of these to take up to Fullfill and then a couple more for my stash!

Christmas Cards: 4 + 2 = 6

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Brushed Sentiments Holiday (Pinkfresh Studio); Pine & Berry Background Stamp (The Greetery)
Ink: Iced Spruce distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Embossing Powder: Princess Gold (Ranger)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This background looks so great! Looking forward to seeing what else you do with it :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS