I set out to make some cards with the Simply Wonderful set from The Greetery. With the sentiments, I was hoping to make both Christmas + Birthday cards (to take up to Fullfill). 

I started out with the Frosty Flakes stencil and inked it up on Toffee cardstock using White Daisy ink.

I fully intended to use the die cut for the 'wonderful' sentiment, but everything I tried (white paper, toffee paper, glitter, black ink, white ink) just didn't look right. I finally came back to just a simple design and stamped it right on the cards. The fonts in this set really are the stars anyways!

Christmas Cards: 10 + 4 = 14

Paper: Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Black, White Daisy (CTMH)
Stencil: Frosty Flakes (The Greetery)
Stamps: Simply Wonderful (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS