During the lastest release from The Greetery, I was inspired by a card that had the Pine & Berry Background stamped in black ink onto dark grey cardstock. I decided to give it a try!

I took out some Earl Grey cardstock from Taylored Expressions and stamped the background stamp in black. I decided that I wanted a gold sentiment and one from a set from Pigment Craft Co. stood out to me.

My Auntie Karen very generously gifted me the Falala set and I thought it would look so good embossed in gold! I tried it out on the grey cardstock and once I had die cut it out, had the idea to do the second diecut in black to further outline the letters. I love how it turned out! 

Christmas Card Count: 26 + 4 = 30

Paper: Earl Grey (Taylored Expressions); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Pine & Berry (The Greetery); Falala (Pigment Craft Co.)
Dies: Falala (Pigment Craft Co.)
Embossing Powder: Princess Gold (Ranger)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS