Another blue Christmas card!! 

I wanted to post this card today in honour of our baby, Blaze. He would have been 6 today. Sparkly snow and mountains always make me think of him. I wanted to try out the Wintry Forest stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio with some blues centred around Uncharted Mariner.

I decided on Uncharted Mariner + Mermaid Lagoon + Peacock Feathers + Broken China + Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink. The final layer of snow was done with some Pixie Dust stencil paste. I added in some extra sparkle by flicking some paint from my Beam Paints Northern Lights set.

After stencilling, I trimmed my card down to have a white border when I mounted it with foam tape on my card base. I added in a foiled sentiment from Foiled Sentiments 4 Holiday to finish off the cards!

Christmas Card Count 42 + 4 = 46

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stencils: Wintry Forest (Pinkfresh Studio)
Inks: Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Uncharted Mariner distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Other: Foiled Sentiments 4 Holiday (Pinkfresh Studio); Pixie Dust stencil paste (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS