I wanted to do some watercolour and decided to take out an older set from Studio Katia. I decided I wanted to cluster my poinsettias and took out the Gina K. Masking Magic Strips to test out - and I loved them! Super easy to use and beautiful results.

I stamped onto Tim Holtz Distress Watercolour Paper and then coloured the images up with my Tombow markers. I couldn't decide on the exact red I wanted to use, so I ended up liking to make each flower a different shade.

I combined some green markers for the leaves.

Once everything was dry, I went in with my Beam Paints and spattered some gold + silver paint. I added in the coordinating sentiment from Merry Poinsettias. I was able to make several of these to take up to Fullfill as well as add some to my stash!

Christmas Card Count: 30 + 4 = 34

Paper: Distress Watercolour (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Merry Poinsettias (Studio Katia)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Markers: 062, 133, 177, 249, 847, 885 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS