Ok, I am declaring these the last Christmas cards I am making in 2022!  I am pretty stoked...I had a goal to make 80 cards for myself and I have succeeded! That doesn't count all of the Christmas cards I made to take up to Fullfill, so I have made a LOT of Christmas cards this year!

For my last set of cards, I knew that I wanted to take the Wintry Forest stencils out again and create some basic green winter scenes.

I decided to use my oxides and did a couple of different colour hues. First, I tried Bundled Sage + Rustic Wilderness distress oxide ink (not pictured). Next, on some more panels, I tried Evergreen Bough + Pine Needles. For the snow layer on both cards, I used some Grit Paste.

Once everything was dry, I added in some white spatters and then mounted the panel with foam tape. I finished the cards off with a foiled sentiment. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas Card Count: 76 + 4 = 80

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stencils: Wintry Forest (Pinkfresh Studio)
Inks: Bundled Sage, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles, Rustic Wilderness distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Other: Foiled Sentiments 4 Holiday (Pinkfresh Studio); Grit paste (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS