Can you tell I have put this Wintry Forest stencil to good use this season?! 

I am proud to say I made up these tags with some scraps I had leftover from Christmas cards + tags! I cut out the Framed Tags in some Distress Woodgrain paper before using the rest of it as a card background. I had some Wintry Forest scraps in Bundled Sage + Rustic Wilderness leftover from some other tags and cut them down to fit inside the embossed frame of the tag.

I pulled out the Christmas Element Stencils and found that I could make 'Dec 25' fit if I did it in steps using the Snowfall Grit Paste. It doesn't show up a lot but I love being able to see the trees through it! I made a similar one using 'Joy' too. They looked perfect on these beautiful green Nemylu boxes!

Paper: Distress Woodgrain (Tim Holtz); Solar White (Neenah)
Dies: Framed Tags (Sizzix x Tim Holtz)
Stencils: Wintry Forest (Pinkfresh Studio); Element Stencils - Christmas (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous)
Other: Grit Paste, Snowfall Grit Paste (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS