It was my husband's birthday last week, so Harvey and I snuck into the craftroom to play while Alex had his nap the other day! Harvey knew what he wanted and loved picking out papers and colours. He was adamant about trying out my blending brushes, loved stamping and then using my Tombow markers to colour.

I created a reel on instagram of our making the card together!

Paper: White (SSS); Let It Shine Starry Skies, Pixie Dust (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Pine Needles, Villainous Potion, Wilted Violet distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Beary Happy Holidays
Dies: Beary Happy Holidays, Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Snowflake Background (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS