While I had these supplies out, I couldn't help but make up a couple of special ones for my boys.

Using gold foil paper, I cut out the Lacy Hearts and then some Let It Shine Starry Skies out with the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables for the background.

I had some dinosaurs previously coloured up and decided to use one of each from both the Rawr + Rawr Flip Flop sets with their coordinating sentiments. I just love that little 'rawr' speech bubble!

Paper: Gold Foil (CTMH); Let It Shine Starry Skies, White (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Rawr, Rawr Flip Flop (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Lacy Hearts Stackables, Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables, Rawr, Rawr Flip Flop (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS