I had so much fun making up this little mermaid tag to go along with a gift my son was giving to his friend.

I pulled out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags and used the largest die. Next, I blended Mermaid Lagoon + Broken China + Cracked Pistachio distress oxide inks and then spritzed it all with some water.

I had a mermaid already coloured up with my Tombow markers and popped it up with some foam squares.

I wanted to incorporate the girl's name, so I used Henry's ABCs to cut out her name in Sugarplum. I added some Villainous Potion distress oxide to the bottom of the letters and then topped it with some chunky glitter. As I was putting the tag together on some twine, I decided to add a few wooden beads to the tag. I liked it so much that I left the twine longer so that the tag could be used as a necklace if desired!

Paper: Distress watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Sugarplum (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Villainous Potion distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Mermaid For You Flip-Flop (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Henry's ABCs, Mermaid For You Flip-Flop, Stitched Circle Tags (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS