I put together a birthday card for one of our friends this week and couldn't help but try to make it into a shaker card - I'm a bit obsessed! I took out the Beer Blueprint stamp set from Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous and stamped it onto Distress Watercolour cardstock. Next, I took my exacto knife and cut around the inside of the beer mug. 

I took out my Tombow markers and coloured in the image. I was glad I cut the hole out first so that the colour nicely covered my cut edge. 

I am LOVING all of the amazing embellishments from Studio Katia and decided to add in some Gold Foil Sequins + Banana Yellow Crystals along with Gold Glitter

I was looking for a birthday sentiment to go along with my beer card and thought I could get away with this 'crafty beer' sentiment :). Find this post on Instagram to see this shaker card in action!

Paper: Christmas Vibes (Studio Katia); Distress Watercolour (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Beer Blueprint (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous); Birthday Greetings (Studio Katia)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies: Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn); Stitched Circles (Simon Says Stamp)
Markers: N95, 451, 993 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS