More Winnie the Pooh! This time, I took out an Eeyore set from Unity Stamp Co. along with my Tombow markers to create a watercolour scene.

I really struggled to find the "right" colour for Eeyore. It seems he was originally grey and then maybe Disney made him blue...although when you look it up, so many different images appear! I decided on using both a purple (553) + a grey (N65) to give him a purplish grey colour. I also stamped his cute little stick house and coloured it up with Tombow 969 + 977 + N15 markers.

I decided to create a light wash background for my scene and used 177 for the grass and 291 for the sky. I added in some grass accents with the skinny end of the 177 dual brush marker. Eeyore happens to be my Dad's favourite cartoon character, so I can't wait to play around with this set for a birthday card for him soon!

Paper: Distress watercolour paper (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Your Eeyore (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Markers: N15, N65, 177, 291, 553, 969, 977 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS