Here is a look at the cards I made up for Father's Day this year using the cute Lawn Fawn You Goat This set.

I started out ink blending the top of my card with Mermaid Lagoon + Broken China distress oxide ink. I used a strip of washi tape to block off the bottom and give me a nice clean blended line. Next, I took out the Cloud Background stencil and added in some clouds using some texture paste.

While my background was drying, I coloured up a 'daddy' goat and a 'baby' goat using my Tombow markers. I added in some highlights with a white gel pen. I decided to also use a hay bail and some of the grasses in the set to tie in my scene.

I used the smallest stitched rectangle in the Large Mini Slimline Stackables to cut out a spot for my sentiment in black cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH); Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Large Mini Slimline Stackables, You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
Stencil: Cloud Background (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, N57, N65, N75, N95, 195, 800, 847, 990, 991 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS