I needed to mass produce some thank you cards for this last week of school and the Petal Pusher die from The Greetery arrived just in time! I kept my cards CAS and love how it highlights the beauty of this die! 

I started out with backgrounds in Mint Julep + Poblano Pepper cardstock from Taylored Expressions. I cut out the Petal Pusher in white cardstock. 

I decided to pop up only some of the flowers and leave those where I wanted to put my sentiment flat. I took out the Opposites Attract set and used the 'thank you'. I diecut an extra one to pop up the sentiment for a bit of dimension. 

Paper: Mint Julep, Poblano Pepper (Taylored Expressions); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Opposites Attract (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Dies: Opposites Attract, Petal Pusher (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS