I am up on the Studio Katia Blog this morning sharing a birthday card featuring the Daisy Bunch stamp set. I have so many daisies around my place right now that I just had to take this set out! I took out Dotted Slimline Set 3 and cut out two scalloped backgrounds in white cardstock. I took one of them and cut off the scallops along the dotted lines and set aside the one still in tack to use later. I stamped the daisies at the bottom of the panel in black ink and added a mask on top so that I could stamp another daisy bunch above. I added another mask on top and stamped a third daisy bunch at the top of the panel. I removed the masks and set them aside for later.

I took out a dark blue dual brush marker, Tombow 565, and outlined the daisies using the fine tip. Then, I coloured in all of the white spaces using the brush tip. You need to work quickly with the brush tip to avoid streak marks. I used yellow and green pencil crayons to colour in the centres of the daisies and stems. 

I placed the masks back on top of the daisies and took out some gold paint from Beam Paints to add some spatters to the background. I removed the masks and set aside the panel to dry. Next, I took out a piece of vellum that was 2" high. Using a coordinating sentiment from the Daisy Bunch stamp set, I stamped it on the vellum and heat embossed it in gold. I adhered the vellum on the back of the panel and then adhered it to the scalloped background I had cut out before from the Dotted Slimline Set 3 using some crafty adhesive tape.

I embellished the card using my embellishment wand with some gold foil pearls and liquid glue. I adhered the finished panel to a 7 3/4 x 5 1/2 card base using crafty adhesive tape. I heat embossed another sentiment in gold from the Daisy Bunch stamp set inside the card.

You can find a video tutorial on the Studio Katia YouTube channel as well as a reel on Instagram!

Thank you for joining me today!

Supplies
Paper:
Solar White (Neenah); vellum
Stamps: Daisy Bunch (Studio Katia)
Dies: Dotted Slimline Set 3 (Studio Katia)
Ink: Black, Versamark (CTMH)
Markers: 565 (Tombow)
Embossing Powder: Princess Gold (Ranger)
Other: Collapsible Heart Bowl, Crafty Adhesive Tape, Crafty Tool Stand, Embellishment Wand, Glue, Gold Foil Pearls, Round Stamping Block, Triangle Tray (Studio Katia)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS