Good morning! I'm up on the Studio Katia Blog today sharing my Birthday Balloons Shaker Pocket Card. I started out by creating a base for my card using the Mini Slimline: Small Hearts Cover. I used some low tack tape to cover up the pierced detail around the cards so that I could maintain a clean white border. Next, I took out the Birthday Balloons Duo Stencil and inked up the first stencil with some Lost Shadow distress oxide ink using a blending brush. For the second stencil in the Birthday Balloons Duo Stencil set, I mixed some sparkle glitter with some black texture paste. Using a palette knife, I spread this mixture over the stencil. I removed the stencil to let the paste dry.

Once everything was dry, I added in some details using a white gel pen and set the panel aside. I prepared the Mini Slimline Shaker Pocket by removing the protective film, pre-folding the tabs using my bone folder and adding some crafty adhesive tape to the flaps. I took out the Chunky Numbers dies and separated them with some crafty metal snips. I cut out a 4 and a 0 from silver foil paper. Using a banner from Mini Slimline: Set One, I embossed a sentiment in white from Birthday Greetings. I adhered these to the front of the Mini Slimline Shaker Pocket using some crafty adhesive tape and liquid glue

Attaching the stencilled panel to the shaker pocket and leaving one end open, I added in some embellishments. I chose to add Silver Polka FusionBlack Magic Confetti and Silver Fever Confetti to my shaker pocket. The triangle trays make it easy to add the right amount of embellishments. Once I was happy with it, I close up the final end of the shaker pocket. I attached it to a card base using some crafty adhesive tape.

You can find a video tutorial on the Studio Katia YouTube Channel, as well as a reel on Instagram!

Supplies:

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Birthday Greetings (Studio Katia)
Ink: Lost Shadow distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Chunky Numbers, Mini Slimline: Set One; Mini Slimline: Small Hearts Cover (Studio Katia)
Stencil: Birthday Balloons Duo (Studio Katia)
Other: Black Magic Confetti, Blending Brush, Bone Folder, Crafty Adhesive Tape, Crafty Metal Snips, Liquid Glue, Mini Slimline Shaker Pockets, Silver Fever Confetti, Silver Polka Fusion, Sparkle Glitter, Triangle Trays (Studio Katia)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS