Harvey wanted a hockey party this year for his birthday and I found the perfect craft supplies from Spellbinders Game Day Collection! Here is the invitation I put together:

I decided to combine a few sports that Harvey enjoys! I then used the jersey die to make up some cupcake toppers for the party! 

I wish this collection included a long-sleeve for the jersey - that would be perfect for hockey! I know I will get a LOT of use out of this set for future kid birthday cards and even some for adults too :).

Paper: Black Licorice, Fake Tan, Noble Fir, Sparkle, Woodgrain (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: All-Star Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Dies: Athletic Apparel, Jersey Numbers, Sporting Goods Set (Spellbinders)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS